Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Torment

Are you alone?.....Answer me, ARE YOU ALONE?

Good. We can never be too sure, these days. You know they are all around us...all around us I say. Their beady little eyes staring at you. Burning holes into you with their evil eyes. It’s those eyes...those haunting eyes....those eyes that will keep you awake at nights. Those unblinking, yellow beady eyes.

DAMN THEIR EYES.....Arghhhhh

I hate them...I hate them for what they put me through. Hideous, heinous things they made me do. Unspeakable horrors. Horrors hatched in hell and used by them for their sick perverted pleasures. Their deranged laughter and evil beady yellow eyes is all I heard and saw in the darkness. The darkness they spun around me like a cocoon. A cocoon of misery and despair.

But now I have escaped. Escaped I say....HAHAHAHAHA

And now I'll have my revenge. Oh! My sweet revenge. I will destroy you and your minions. All of you will die. Die! You fucking PARROTS. I hate every feather on your feathery body. I hate you with the fury of a thousand suns. You and Parrot-kind will feel my wrath.

You think you’re all that with your colorful feathers, your beak, yellow beady eyes and you’re flying. Oh! Yes your flying. So what if you can fly? Just because we mere mortals are damned to spend an eternity looking up while you fiends kiss the sky, does not make you gods.

Well all that will come to an end. You have made one mistake, you picked the wrong guy to torment. I, Sangalli Vethamani vow to punish and deal death's final blow to all you fucking Parrots of the world. Hear my cry, SANGALLI'S COMING FOR YOU FUCKING PARROTS.

DEATH TO ALL PARROTS


Jiwang dei...

No comments: