Friday, April 11, 2008

Day One... Part Three




Back when i was a little tamellan boy growing up in the Compton Area of Kelana Jaya, i (yes me, Sangalli V. ) actually got in trouble with the law. Those bon(what we labelled the cops back in the hood) made my life a living hell. Me and my posse the Chicago Bears were relentlessly hunted down and shot like wild dogs. Heck we made Operation Copperhead look like a walk in the Muthafuckin park........

Neways back then i ran an underground blog using my 14.4Kbp/s modem which was really slow. I used to post today and the blog would come out like two days later. It was called sparkling rantai and man it rocked the muthafuckin nation.

So by so i got hunted down and shut down under ISA law and my blog lost forever in the realms of Cyberspace. For your perusal i have atttached the newspaper clipping of my arrest ten years ago. Oh by the way was only released last month after ten years of incarceration.

Jiwang Dei......




No comments: