Monday, April 14, 2008

Day Four... Turning a new leaf

Dear friends, I have been getting alot of slack from people who have read my blog, saying I'm very negative in my out look on life in general. Actually I'm quite shocked. Not that I say what I say, but more to the fact that there are people out there in dear ole cyberspace that have actually graced my blog with their presence.

It’s quite shocking to see so many of you don’t seem to have a life of your own. What is wrong with you people? I know that my life seems incredible compared to yours, but don’t hate me for that. Some are blessed while others just wish theirs wasn’t in monochrome.

So I have decided to instill some self believe back in your monotonous lives and maybe someday soon you too can look back and say "Thank heaven for Sangalli, my saviour"

With any problem in life, the first step is getting over your denial. Your denial of the fact that I'm better than you. By saying to yourself, Sangalli is the man and I'll never reach his heights, you'll break those bonds that hold you down. With that you'll be free. Free to express yourself and let life flow through you, like a stream flowing over you and cleaning all the filth of the years that has imprisoned you. So I say my friend break that chain that binds you and follow me, your GOD.

Jiwang dei......

No comments: