Friday, April 11, 2008

Day One... Part Two

Who pages anymore nowadays?? People evolve, technology upgrades itself, time changes, yet it seems like it's my fuckin boss who is still stuck in the era where dinosaurs were still king, and the freakin caveman used to run away in fear when a terradactyl, whose staple diet were rambutans, starts homing in on them, because their nuts look like rambutans.

And don't get me started on the topic of evolution... let me just tell you this, evolution from a single cell organism eventually took 2 paths in the grand scheme of things. One path became what is known to us today as humans. The other path, went off the beaten track and got derailed. It stopped at a single cell which could not and does not have the capability to evolve beyond a single cell. I know a person like that. His name is Sanjay. Write in to me if you know people like that, and we can compare notes. Not that I care to compare notes with you, because I will be the one giving comments. So rather, write to me for advice on how to deal with people like them, and i shall reveal the steps and measures you can take to unchain yourself from the death clutches of people like that.

There goes my other boss, emailing me to ask for some damn advice. Till this day, i still ask myself, who died and made this fella boss? The nerve of my boss to constantly ask me for advice, but then again, that's what I'm put on this earth for. To administer advice.

Fuck it, I'm just going to go for lunch...

Jiwang dei...

No comments: