Monday, April 14, 2008

Day Four... Flying Fuck

Today while i was rummaging through my personal items i kept in a gunny sack stashed away in the retaining wall that was once Compton, i came across this ticket. It was from 10 years ago. The ISA and bons were tracking me down, because the shit had hit the ceiling with underground blog, i decided to lay low for a while and flee the country. With the help of my posse, who went around extorting money, I bought myself a first-class ticket to Bangkok. Come on, if I were to travel, I travel in fucking style.

But my flight was stopped short in it's track when the bons caught up with me and nabbed me the night before my arranged flight. FUCK! I later found out that a certain old lady in SS3 ratted on me, because my boys had extorted RM1.53 from her. It turned out to be her life savings. bitch...

I'm now on a mission to hunt her down, and steal her sarees and auction it off. That'll teach her.

Jiwang dei...

1 comment:

Khim Foh said...

Dei...thambi...I never knew that you were that rich to fly 1st class to the land of ladyboys.

Always thought you were just another poor son of a rubber tapper living in some shit-hole in Batang Kali.

So I guess I was wrong in a way. You are now a rich son of a rubber tapper.

Buwahahahaha....anyway...keep up with your blogging...your postings really cracked me up...I mean, it never come across my mine that a son of rubber tapper could actually blog, let alone own a computer...

Cheers mate...!!!