Friday, April 11, 2008

In the beginning...

Dear fellow bloggers or random cretins who get their kicks from reading other peoples ramblings, read on.

Havent you ever wondered what posesses people to scour the wee web for hours on end to find that small glimmer of hope that life is worth living, well tough luck you aint gonna find that here, you pansy do-gooders.

This blog is just my way of helping those out there who need a sympathetic ear to pour their troubles on. I might not be a trained psychiatrist, but I can give advice to those looking for it (I charge by the hour). Note to you fellas reading blogs: Who do you think Wikipedia uses as its last line of reference when all else has failed? Answer: Thyself. So I safely can say I know my shit.

From time to time, I will visit your blog and chip in with my 10cents worth of comment. That's all for now. I need to rest my bones for life's problems and worries have taken it's toll on my weary body. Till i visit you.

Jiwang dei...

No comments: